Friday, April 8, 2011

Nintendo Playchoice Added!

I posted a wanted thread on KLOV a few weeks ago looking for a Nintendo Playchoice 10 machine. It's a machine Nintendo released where you could insert a quarter that would buy an allotted amount of time to play up to 10 different games. These games were the NES games, but in a stand up arcade machine. I always thought they were really cool. Tonight, a local arcade collector delivered a Playchoice machine to me. In return, I trade him my Vs. cabinet. I am sad to see the vs. system go, but also very excited to have the Playchoice. He included 7 games: Dr. Mario, Super Mario Bros., Double Dribble, Rygar, Rush'n Attack, Trojan and Pro Wrestling. There are 3 open slots for additional games and I think I'll be adding Excitebike, Super Mario Bros. 2 and 3 to the mix.

No comments: