Monday, October 15, 2012

My New Neo Geo Cabinet!

Thanks to a few KLOV members, I now have a Neo Geo MVS-2!!  David made the long trip from New Jersey to Pittsburgh to pick up the Karate Champ I sold him and, along the way, picked up the Neo Geo that I bought from Mike in York, PA.

It came with Metal Slug 4 and Street Slam, but I'll be picking up the 161 in 1 multicart for it shortly.  The monitor needs to be capped and needs adjusted- the red and green are out of whack.  It will also need a reproduction control panel overlay that I'll pick up from Quarter Arcade.  Even though Mike threw in a 2-slot marquee for it, it's too long and not tall enough.  I'll need to find another one to fit.  Here's a quick pic of it:

I've met a lot of people in this hobby and have made some good friends over the last 4 years, and this was no different.  David and his wife were a pleasure and what a great thing to do for me picking this game up in York.  I only wish we all had more time to hang out, but David didn't get back home until 1:30 AM.  Now that's dedication!

No comments: