Friday, June 11, 2010

I picked up a Nintendo Red Tent!

I've been emailing back and forth with a local guy that has a ton of video games. We've talked about the games we like, our wants, what we have to trade, etc. Ever since I became a member of the KLOV forums, I've been intrigued by Nintendo's sit-down Vs. System affectionately called a "red tent." First of all, Super Mario, Excitebike, RBI Baseball were some of my favorite games back in the day- so why not get one of these cool-looking red tents with two of my favorites? It finally happened when the local guy emailed me letting me know that he needed some space and would sell one to me for cheap. I jumped on the opportunity and went to pick it up last night:
What a great machine this is! I popped a few quarters in and played a few games of Excitebike before wifey came home. I can't wait to move this one into the game room, pull up a stool, have a beer or two and play for a few hours!

No comments: